Wednesday, January 22, 2014

D.I.Y all the time! "Sweetheart Candy" Cookies

D.I.Y all the time! "Sweetheart Candy" Cookies


Perfect cookies to hand out on Valentines Day. Or give to that special someone!
I have an Instagram solely based on my D.I.Ys if you would to follow search d_i_yallthetime

Supplies: ~Sugar cookie dough made from scratch or store bought ~Food Coloring in Purple, Pink, Green, Blue ~Red Frosting ~Heart shaped cookie cut out
 STEP 1: Divide cookie dough into four
 STEP 2: Add a few drops of food coloring into each ball of cookie dough. Not mixing any colors. Then need the dough until it has taken on another color.
 STEP 3: Roll out cookie dough. Using your heart shaped cookie cutter cut out as many cookies as possible. In different sizes *Optional. Bake.
 STEP 4: Let cookies cool. Frost cookies with classic Sweetheart Candy slogans.


DONE




No comments:

Post a Comment